Ranger Twin over Twin Bunk Bed - Merlot
Click to change image.
Get it how and when you want it. Preferred scheduling and delivery costs available at checkout.
- Prep and assembly of your furniture. Except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise.
- Professional set-up and placement in your home.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
- Free shipping to local stores. Option selected at checkout.
- Convenient pick-up times.
- Ability to designate a friend or family member to pick up for you.
Dimensions: Width: 79 '' Height: 64 '' Depth: 41 ''
Beadboard Bedtime. The Ranger Merlot Twin over Twin bunk bed shows that even kids can have style. A merlot-colored finish on solid pine gives this ... see more
Merlot finish and beadboard embellishment add sophisticated appeal.
Top bunk can accommodate up to an 8-inch high mattress.
- Best Uses
- 1Kids Rooms
- 1Young Children
- Describe Yourself
- 1Budget Shopper
We bought this bunk bed for our 3 and 6 year olds. Within a year both have had a side rail break. Luckily we were using them as two twin beds instead of a bunk when this happened. When we looked at them we noticed that both times the rails split at a large knot in the wood. A bed that is built for children should take more care to choose wood that doesn't have large knots in the rails as this is proven to be less sturdy.
I just purchased this set for my 4 and 5 year old daughters. They are so in love...although they both love sleeping at the top lol!! They are very sturdy and look like they will last a long time! I am very pleased...I really wanted the style with the steps but my budget did not allow it. I am still overall pleased with the quality of the set.