As a family-owned business, we understand your concern for the health and safety of your loved ones around the COVID—19 outbreak. We’ve always been committed to ensuring everyone’s well—being—customers and associates alike—and will continue to make it our first priority, whether in times of joy or worry.
We’re closely following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local health officials everywhere. As circumstances and CDC guidelines evolve, so will our actions.
- Intensified cleaning protocols at all stores and the distribution center
- Boosted the supply of hand sanitizing gels and wipes, plus tissues at each store
- Added safety protocols to the home delivery process, including required hand sanitizer use among team members and proof-of-delivery signature alternatives
- Reinforced social distancing with our stress-free customer shopping experience in stores (we’re ready whenever you are)
- Monitor regional situations and evolving government actions daily
- Educational resources to share and post
- Monitor associates’ health and offer support to them or their families if needed
- Sanitation stations in key distribution centers
- Reinforced social distancing by providing remote-work solutions
- Limit in-office meetings in favor of calls and video conferences
Speaking of our associates, they’re working hard to ensure deliveries and in-store pickups of your purchases. We appreciate your patience with any delays during this time.
During uncertain times like this, one thing’s remained a constant: the idea of home as a safe space. As your space. Where we can slow down and reflect on every moment, big or small. We hope you find peace and comfort there.
On behalf of everyone at American Signature, Inc.
Jonathan Schottenstein, president & fourth-generation owner
For real-time updates about the coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html