Save this to your wish list, and you will be notified when it becomes available.
Get it how and when you want it. Preferred scheduling and delivery costs available at checkout.
- Prep and assembly of your furniture. Except on "Ready to Assemble" merchandise.
- Professional set-up and placement in your home.
- In-home service for repair or replacement of defective items for one year.
- Free shipping to local stores. Option selected at checkout.
- Convenient pick-up times.
- Ability to designate a friend or family member to pick up for you.
Dimensions: Width: 38'' Height: 41'' Depth: 39''
Never lose access to favorite electronic devices with a convenient built-in USB port.
Soft leather-look upholstery gives you high-end style without the difficult upkeep.
USB port allows easy access to electronics.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- easy to assemble
- doesnt seem to fully recline
- thin foot rest
- Wears Easily
- Large Rooms
- Medium Rooms
- Small Rooms
Comments about One80 Milo Power Recliner - Black:
I downsized my living room because it was too small for the furniture we had and I wanted just a couple of nice recliners. I decided to try this after seeing it in showroom. Its kind of stiff feeling and doesnt feel like it fully reclines back far enough to be comfortable to sleep. Also the foot rest itself feels like its made very thin, like after time it will break in two and sag or worse, rip the material open. also its great being powered but what happens when the power goes off in a storm and you need to get up? Had that happen already. There needs to be an override somehow. Bottom line for 400 its okay, it all depends on how long it lasts before it tears up. Its not a daily use but will be deciding factor if we get a second one or go with another kind. Not having a non powered handle for emergencies or when you need to jump up quick kinda is a turn off.
- I Am A:
- Family Young Kids